This course will include lectures, group work, hands-on tutorials and supervised statistical sessions. It is aimed at clinicians, researchers and policy makers.
An international team of experts will lead participants through a series of focused sessions including:
- An introduction to meta-analysis, indirect comparisons and mixed-treatment comparisons (theory, practice)
- Protocol for Network Meta-Analysis
- Understanding statistical analyses in Network Meta-Analysis
- Performing Network Meta-Analysis with Research and how to present the results
- Evaluating the confidence in Network Meta-Analysis: the CINeMA framework
- How to write the Network Meta-Analysis manuscript and reply to peer reviewers’ comments
- Combining RCTs and observational studies in Network Meta-Analysis
- Network Meta-Analysis for timely decision making
- Individual Patient Data Network Meta-Analysis and component Network Meta-Analysis
- Andrea Cipriani, (UK)
- Orestis Efthimiou (Switzerland)
- Stefan Leucht (Germany)
- Huseyin Naci (US)
- Georgia Salanti (Switzerland)
FEES: £1,400 (students £1,200), incl. slides, lunch, scientific material and Gala Dinner.
Early bird registration by 30/04/2019: £1,200 (students £1,000).
The 3-day interactive course will be held at the Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Oxford.
For more information and to request a copy of the full programme please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, click here