Respiratory Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
MSc MCSP FHEA BPT
DPhil Student in Clinical Neurosciences
- Completed Oxford NIHR BRC Preparatory Research fellowship
- DPhil in Clinical Neurosciences Student ( Jesus College)
- Graduate Scholar (Jesus College)
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Bank Clinical Respiratory Physiotherapist
Weaning and Extubation from Invasive Mechanical Ventilation.
Weaning and Extubation in Neurocritical care unit DPhil project
I am supervised by Prof. Andrew Farmery, Head of Nuffield Department of Anaesthesia at the University of Oxford, Prof.Jaideep Pandit, Fellow of St.John's College and Consultant Anaesthetist and by Prof.Louise Rose, Professor in Critical care Nursing at King's College,London. I am keen to network and collaborate with people who have a special interest in this topic as the current evidence base is poor and scarce in this area.
Lung simulation to support non-invasive pulmonary blood flow measurement in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in animals.
Tran MC. et al, (2021), Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc, 2021, 76 - 79