Respiratory Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
MSc MCSP AFHEA BPT
DPhil Student in Clinical Neurosciences
- Completed Oxford NIHR BRC Preparatory Research fellowship
- Scoping research in weaning from invasive mechanical ventilation in Neuro critical care.
- Bank Clinical Respiratory Physiotherapy work.
- Assistant Professor in Physiotherapy at Coventry University
- DPhil in Clinical Neurosciences Student ( Jesus College)
- Associate Fellow (HEA)
Weaning and Extubation from Invasive Mechanical Ventilation.
Weaning and Extubation in Neurocritical care unit DPhil project
I am currently at the stage of transferring my clinical questions in to an answerable research question. I am supervised by Prof. Andrew Farmery, Head of Nuffield Department of Anaesthesia at the University of Oxford, Prof.Jaideep Pandit, Fellow of St.John's College and Consultant Anaesthetist and by Prof.Louise Rose, Professor in Critical care Nursing at King's College,London. I am keen to network and collaborate with people who have a special interest in this topic as the current evidence base is poor and scarce in this area.