BRAINScapes Image Competition 2019
ENTER THE OXFORD NEUROSCIENCE BRAINSCAPES 2019 NEUROSCIENCE IMAGE COMPETITION FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A £150 AMAZON VOUCHER.
We want inspirational images that capture the spirit of our neuroscience community. Any neuroscience related images will be accepted. Not just fancy pictures of cells or sections. It could be, equipment, imaging, a building, laboratory researchers or a patient with a doctor. Abstract and composite images will be accepted too.
The images will be judged by a panel of artists and scientists. They will be looking for the most striking, inspirational images. The best ones will be projected at the Oxford Neuroscience Symposium on the 20th March 2019 where the winners will be announced.
1ST PRIZE £150 AMAZON VOUCHER, 2ND PRIZE £100 AMAZON VOUCHER, 3RD PRIZE £50 AMAZON VOUCHER
Entries must include a completed entry form and received in the neuroscience mailbox by midnight on the 10th March 2019. If your image files are very large please use the OxFile file transfer service.
Please read a few simple rules before entering:
- Entrants must be employees or students of the University of Oxford on the 20th March 2019
- Only one entry per person
- Files need to be at least 300 dpi and should be jpgs or pngs
- By entering you consent to giving Oxford Neuroscience, the Medical Sciences Division and its constituent departments the right to use the image for promotional purposes e.g. on websites, printed material, presentations, social media etc
- Please ensure you have appropriate consent from any sources of image content, collaborators, patients, Trust etc
- Forms must be signed/countersigned by a recognized Principal Investigator
- Prizes will be awarded as Amazon Vouchers
- The Judge’s Decision will be final