Enter the Oxford Neuroscience BRAINScapes 2017 neuroscience image competition for the chance to win a £150 Amazon Voucher.
We want inspirational images that capture the spirit of our neuroscience community. Any neuroscience related images will be accepted. It could be cells, equipment, imaging, a building, laboratory researchers or a patient with a doctor. Abstract and composite images will be accepted too.
The images will be judged by a panel of artists and scientists. They will be looking for the most striking, inspirational images. The best ones will be projected at the Oxford Neuroscience Symposium on the 22nd March where the winners will be announced.
Please read a few simple rules before entering
- Entrants must be employees or students of the University of Oxford on the 22nd March 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Files need to be at least 300 dpi and should be jpgs or pngs
- By entering you consent to giving Oxford Neuroscience, the Medical Sciences Division and its constituent departments the right to use the image for promotional purposes e.g. on websites, printed material, presentations, social media etc
- Please ensure you have appropriate consent from any sources of image content, collaborators, patients, Trust etc
- Forms must be signed/countersigned by a recognized Principal Investigator
- Prizes will be awarded as Amazon Vouchers
- The Judge’s Decision will be final